create your look out for fashion book

create your look out for fashion book

Sunday 11 May 2014

Every day looking good - coming back from work

Another quick idea for all of you, how easy it is to dress yourself good for every purpose. Before leaving home, open your wardrobe and instead of taking random pieces give yourself a minute to make a good selection. The outfit you can see below I created exactly like that. First thing when I woke up I saw these shoes and I decided I must wear them today. It was my recent purchase and I hadn't found the opportunity to wear them yet. I checked my clothes, thought for a second and I decided to match my new shoes with a ripped, boyfriend jeans and oversize cardigan.  Dog tooth print to make a bit interesting, white blouse to keep it simple and gold necklace to bring the shine to my whole entire look.Oto sugestia dla Was wszystkich, jak latwo ubrac sie w dobrym stylu na kazda okazje. Przed wyjsciem z domu, otworz swoja szafe i zamiast wkladnia na siebie czegokolwiek w pospiechu poswiec tylko minute i zastanow sie w czym sie dzis pokazac. Stroj ktory widzicie ponizej wybralam wlasnie w ten sposob. Pierwsza rzecza ktora zobaczylam po otwarciu oczu byly moje nowe buty stojace kolo szafy. Postanowilam je dzis ubrac. To moj ostatni zakup ktory jeszcze nie mial okazji sie zaprezentowac. Przegladnelam ciuchy, pomyslalam przez chwile i zdecydowalam dobrac do moich sandalow podarte jeansy i luzny sweter.  Pepitka aby urozmaicic wyglad, prosta, biala bluzka i zloty naszyjnik stworzyly cala stylizacje.



Cardigan - Primark
Basic white top - New Look
Ripped jeans - Zara
Heeled sandals - Zara
Necklace - Gift from a friend
 

Zobacz stylizację w - MODNAPOLKA.pl

2 comments :

  1. Świetne sandałki i ciekawe zestawienie!

    W wolnej chwili zapraszam na nowy post:
    http://alanja.blogspot.com/2014/05/klasyka-z-dziurami.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage inspired look. I think the Houndstooth sweater was the perfect item to complete this look

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete