create your look out for fashion book

create your look out for fashion book

Thursday 6 August 2015

Edgy roses

Nothing makes me feel as good as nicely fitted dress with a cool edgy outwear, ankle boots and dark make up. I could wear it everyday but I'm affraid it would be confusing for a passangers in Central Line and 6am in the morning. Unfortunatly I have to keep those outfits for my days off and enjoy it while it lasts.
Nic nie uszczesliwia mnie bardziej niz idealnie dopasowana sukienka w polaczeniu z ciekawym plaszczem czy kurtka, botkami i obowiazkowym ciemnym makijazem. Moglabym takie zestawy nosic codziennie ale obawiam sie ze osoby podrozujace Central Line o godzinie 6 rano krzywo by na mnie patrzyly. Z tego tez powody takie stylizacje pozostawiam na dni wolne... ehhh gdyby tylko bylo ich wiecej w tygodniu...


No comments :

Post a Comment